WESTCONN TAILGATING RULES & REGULATIONS
Tailgating is only permitted at Home Football Games
Tailgating opens 2 hours before kick-off and closes after the game
(rules subject to change without advanced notice)
Location: Gravel Commuter Parking lot adjacent to the rugby field (across from Centennial Hall) on the Westside Campus.
Please Review the Tailgating Rules and Regulations Below:
• Incidents of keg use, underage drinking, loud music, littering or other behavior deemed inappropriate will be grounds for immediate removal and revocation of Tailgating privileges.
• All persons consuming alcohol must show their valid driver's license or state I.D.
• Cost – ONLY AT THE 10/20 HOMECOMING GAME a fee of $10 per carload will be charged for setting up in a parking space. At all other home games tailgating is free.
• Guests who drink alcoholic beverages are expected to drink responsibly. Guests must be 21 years or older to drink alcohol.
• A vehicle and associated tailgating activities may only occupy one (1) parking space.
• Tailgating activities must be contained in the tailgating area.
• Saving a space for another vehicle is not permitted.
• Grills, coolers, tables, etc. must be set up in front or in back of the vehicle, however, in no event may tailgating activities obstruct the free flow of other vehicles and/or pedestrians.
• NO CHARCOAL FIRES, open fire pits or large grills are permitted.
• No structure may be raised that requires supports pounded into the ground unless prior authorization is acquired.
• Kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol are not permitted.
• Glass containers are prohibited.
• Trash receptacles will be located in the tailgating area. Please bag and dispose of trash.
• Guests will not be allowed to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
• Tailgaters may attend the Alumni Hospitality Tent or other planned Homecoming activities. The Alumni Hospitality Tent, located across from the Athletic Stadium, will open at 2:00 p.m. Tailgaters attending Homecoming activities may leave cars parked in the tailgating area, but all alcohol, food, grills, coolers, etc. must be secured away.
• No alcohol may be brought into the Alumni Hospitality Tent, Stadium or other Homecoming activities.
NOTE: If you are a group that would like to be part of the tailgating festivities, please contact the Director of Alumni Relations at 203-837-8290.