COMING TO THE GAME?
- NO BACKPACKS ALLOWED IN STADIUM
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ALLOWED
- NO BOTTLES ALLOWED
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING
- NO UMBRELLAS
ALL PATRONS SUBJECT TO SEARCH
Per W.C.S.U. Police Department
WESTCONN TAILGATING RULES & REGULATIONS
Tailgating is permitted at Home Football Games
Tailgating opens 2 hours before kick-off and closes after the game, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE HOMECOMING GAME
(rules subject to change without advanced notice)
Location: Commuter Parking lot adjacent to the rugby field (across from Centennial Hall) on the Westside Campus.
Please Review the Tailgating Rules and Regulations Below:
• Incidents of keg use, underage drinking, loud music, littering or other behavior deemed inappropriate will be grounds for immediate removal and revocation of Tailgating privileges.
• All persons consuming alcohol must show their valid driver's license or state I.D.
• Cost – ONLY AT THE HOMECOMING GAME a fee of $10 per carload will be charged for setting up in ONE parking space. At all other home games tailgating is free.
• During HOMECOMING ONLY- Tailgaters attending Homecoming activities may leave cars parked in the tailgating area, but all alcohol, food, grills, coolers, etc. must be secured away. No alcohol may be brought into the Reunion City, Stadium or other Homecoming activities.
• Guests who drink alcoholic beverages are expected to drink responsibly. Guests must be 21 years or older to drink alcohol.
• A vehicle and associated tailgating activities may only occupy one (1) parking space.
• Tailgating activities must be contained in the tailgating area.
• Saving a space for another vehicle is not permitted.
• Grills, coolers, tables, etc. must be set up in front or in back of the vehicle, however, in no event may tailgating activities obstruct the free flow of other vehicles and/or pedestrians.
• NO CHARCOAL FIRES, open fire pits or large grills are permitted.
• No structure may be raised that requires supports pounded into the ground unless prior authorization is acquired.
• Kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol are not permitted.
• Glass containers are prohibited.
• Trash receptacles will be located in the tailgating area. Please bag and dispose of trash.
• Guests will not be allowed to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
• Tailgaters may attend the Alumni Hospitality Tent or other planned Homecoming activities. The Alumni Hospitality Tent, located across from the Athletic Stadium, will open at 2:00 p.m. Tailgaters attending Homecoming activities may leave cars parked in the tailgating area, but all alcohol, food, grills, coolers, etc. must be secured away.
• No alcohol may be brought into the Alumni Hospitality Tent, Stadium or other Homecoming activities.
NOTE: If you are a group that would like to be part of the tailgating festivities, please contact the Director of Alumni Relations at 203-837-8290.